Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines bliss!

So it's that time of year again. Today I thought I would be hiding under the duvet eating chocolates......but instead I found myself learning to appreciate loving myself. So what if I don't have a man. It's also a day of appreciating the friends that you love and the things that you love. I walked into a supermarket today and for a dozen red roses it was £40. Far too expensive but then some companies are all in it for the money! Cashing in on lurve! Sometimes it's hard to have a valentines day with all the trimmings.  Especially with the economy as it is today. But let's not forget that love is stronger and more important than money. So if you're loved one didn't buy you a card today or a valentines present. Remember that the words: 'I love you' are priceless and when someone says 'I love you too'. It's also even more priceless. Love can not be measured in material things such as money. Love in fact cannot be measured. But to love someone and have them love you back is a great medicine for the heart. So too is self love. Wishing all my readers a very special and happy Valentines Day ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment