Monday 17 June 2013

Who will win The Voice 2013

Hello and good day to all The Voice 2013 viewers everywhere.
I must admit I was so blown away by all the performances last Saturday night on the Voice.
It was so difficult to tell who would be put through to the final.
And the finalists are....... Well I can say I was very happy for the finalists.  We shall see on Saturday who will win and check my blog next week to see what I feel for the winner and how well they did.
So as not to turn heads in any kind of favour I am not naming names of who I feel will win.
All I know is that there is such extraordinary raw talent on The Voice that competition is immense lets just hope the judges don't judge too harshly. Lol! But of course it is up to you the public to vote for your winner.  Fingers crossed for your favourites.
I shall aim to be watching with nibbles and sweets to see who wins The Voice 2013.
Are you a singer? Could you see yourself on the Voice? I can't sing but I wouldn't mind trying for the Voice. Watch this space!
Music is a passion of mine, although I can't sing I can compose classical music and write songs as well as blogs in my spare time.
I love music as Shakespeare wrote if music be the food of love....play on.  So play your music people and maybe post some comments of the music you like.
I feel that music is also a great aid to healing the soul - you know like when you split up with someone or someones got your goat or your chicken you can just put your music on the music that makes everything seem better and you know it will all be ok.

The music that makes me feel so much better is Hero by Mariah Carey. Listen to the words of this song its very moving and very real. Often music that touches the heart can also heal the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment